miércoles, 5 de junio de 2013

You Are Beautiful

beautifulpeople-dopefashion-etc: diamond-fresh: Gorgeous  Subm...



beautifulpeople-dopefashion-etc:

diamond-fresh:

Gorgeous 

Submit to me ! ♥♥♥ 

<3



<3

allprettyandshit: wtf bro. can i just be her ?









allprettyandshit:

wtf bro. can i just be her ?

kiss-meyou-fool: highclass-highfashion: highclass-highfashion ...



kiss-meyou-fool:

highclass-highfashion:

highclass-highfashion

x

So I've liked this guy for a long time and we've talked on and off for a while but he plays me everytime he never gives me a reason why we stop talking and goes and talks to other girls then comes back to me and I take him back.what do I do?

you stop taking him back and show him how amazing you are by being strong enough to turn him down and find someone who's worthy of your greatness, don't let him control you like this baby you deserve better, its gonna be hard but its whats best for you, when he's realized that he can't control you anymore its him that'l live with regret for not being good to you because he would have lost out on a beautiful and wonderful girl like yourself xx

Photo



desireeclary: q'd



desireeclary:

q'd

Yea cause i threw up 3 times and i still shit but i will thank you

you welcome luv, i really think you should get that checked out, i hope all goes well :* xx

how you knew I needed a hug Hahahhahahahah o.O , <|3

because you acting up luv, when people act up hug them i bet you they'l act down ;) xx

Photo



phatwemin: $



phatwemin:

$

actually lmao

i think you need a hug *hug* xx

I have a question so like everytime i get my period on the first day i throw up like 3-4 times whats wrong with me sorry for this weird question

its okay babe, and i've actually never heard of this before you should tell your mom maybe see a doctor? or maybe thats just how your body reacts to your period, sometimes people get sick, have really bad cramps, eat a lot there are many effects that come with your period, but this sounds serious i think you should ask a doctor luv xx

you're always on tumblr lmao

and you must always be on as well to know that im always on babe :* xx

What effects you use on Picmokey?

i usually just brighten and crop and resize my pics on that, but if i have to use an edit i'd use the tranquil one and sometime i'l soften a pic if it looks to harsh babe xx

Kisses beautiful! Xx

mwahhhhhhhh :* gorgeous xx

lets fuck tonight boo im on!

LOL i think il pass baby, fuck is such a strong word :/ xx

Where do you edit your pics that you post on Tumblr?

mostly instagram, but sometimes i use "www.picmonkey.com" luv xx

So people told me that my boyfriend has cheated on me Saturday at a party but he said he didn't and that he only wanted to be with me what should I do? ( I asked someone else this question as well so please don't get offended )

well babe do you trust him? if you trust him and there's no proof then believe him, but if the people who told you are reliable people that wouldn't lie to you and there's proof or your bf is acting shady then i think you should move on, this is a really hard thing, you have to know what you want you have to know that even if he did cheat if your willing to forgive him or if you want to break up, this comes down to trust if you know he'd never do this to you then believe him but if you have any doubts at all which i believe you do since your asking me this question then babygirl you got to do soemthing, either move on from the situation or move on from him, ask him again and look at him look at his eyes, you'l be able to tel if he's lying or not, the human body wasnt made to lie you can ALWAYS detect when someone's lying especially if its someone you're close too xx

aw the little baby is so cute who is he?

yesh he is omg, that's my nephew-in-law, just looking at him makes me smile such a cutie pie ! xx

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario