viernes, 7 de junio de 2013

Popcorn princess

whorville: If I end up doing something really cool or funny there's an 80% chance it was on...

whorville:

If I end up doing something really cool or funny there's an 80% chance it was on accident

somebodytoloves: welcome to the 75th hunger games [will.i.am. voice] bring the action 

somebodytoloves:

welcome to the 75th hunger games [will.i.am. voice] bring the action 

tiger-in-the-flightdeck: My baby brother's first girlfriend recently confessed to thinking they...

tiger-in-the-flightdeck:

My baby brother's first girlfriend recently confessed to thinking they were actually a boy. I asked my brother if this bothered him. His response was:

"Well, yeah. If I had have known they were a boy when we were going out, I would have said I had a boyfriend, not a girlfriend."

He was ten.

trillow: i don't think people realise how much time i would spend underwater if i could breathe...

trillow:

i don't think people realise how much time i would spend underwater if i could breathe down there like i would wake up and go straight to the beach or a pool and literally just float underwater and think about everything i can't imagine anything more peaceful than that

Follow me

Not on the first date

have you had sex before? if so what was it like?

Sex is like when u put da lime in da coconut and den u shake it all up

drunktrophywife: I need a constant iv drip of attention to survive

drunktrophywife:

I need a constant iv drip of attention to survive

oomshi: 95% of the ocean has been unexplored like/?? for all we know there could be mermaids or the...

oomshi:

95% of the ocean has been unexplored like/?? for all we know there could be mermaids or the holy grail could be at the bottom or tupac & biggie could be chillen in atlantis like wtf

heytinafey: i don't think you understand how happy i am that...



heytinafey:

i don't think you understand how happy i am that this show is back

I haven’t slept in two days and I feel nothing

I haven’t slept in two days and I feel nothing

fuckies: I appreciate fine art and fine boys.

fuckies:

I appreciate fine art and fine boys.

earthnation: all faces are made of skin and bones but some are considered attractive and some...

earthnation:

all faces are made of skin and bones but some are considered attractive and some aren't and that's weird to think about

"Depression isn't just being a bit sad. It's feeling nothing. It's not wanting to be alive anymore."

"Depression isn't just being a bit sad. It's feeling nothing. It's not wanting to be alive anymore."

- J.K. Rowling (via errabund)

sleeves-in-summer: People say that depression is when you "feel nothing". But that's not entirely...

sleeves-in-summer:

People say that depression is when you "feel nothing". But that's not entirely true. In the beginning you feel everything. Everything affects you and your emotions flood in all at once. Then comes the nothingness. The darkness. The feeling of loneliness that eventually embodies you and kills you all at once.

"It's like when someone says, 'How are you?' Do you say, 'Well, my head hurts and I'm lonely and..."

"It's like when someone says, 'How are you?' Do you say, 'Well, my head hurts and I'm lonely and depressed and I'm worried about everything and the world is collapsing and full of evil'? Or do you say, 'I'm fine'?"

- Sara Shepard, The Visibles (via thinklikeapinup)

targayen: do you ever stay in the shower for so long you forget who you are

targayen:

do you ever stay in the shower for so long you forget who you are

arcticmonkies: who even came up with the idea that people have to shave their body hair and wear...

arcticmonkies:

who even came up with the idea that people have to shave their body hair and wear makeup and change their eyebrows and be a certain weight and wear certain clothes life is so dumb stop the world i want off

ur so annoying plz just kill yourself

Well since you said please

onedirectioncutefacts: I fucking hate it when people complain to me about how my posts are only to...

onedirectioncutefacts:

I fucking hate it when people complain to me about how my posts are only to "get notes" well newsflash you fucking asshole that's the whole point of this retarded ass website what the fuck do you think I'm here for I didn't come to this site to make friends I came here to conquer the motherfucking internet

dorothy-cotton: im not a murderer some of my best friends are alive

dorothy-cotton:

im not a murderer some of my best friends are alive

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario