miércoles, 5 de junio de 2013

ALYSSA NICOLE ROC ♥

Yummy 😋 #exactlywhatiwanted



Yummy 😋 #exactlywhatiwanted

Photo



jeaannguyen: heyarigrande: shits so good This mix is better...



jeaannguyen:

heyarigrande:

shits so good

This mix is better than the one Frankie posted.

Photo



unnoying: she looks like barbara palvin here



unnoying:

she looks like barbara palvin here

roughrimjob: when u in da club n a broke nigga tryna grind

roughrimjob:

when u in da club n a broke nigga tryna grind

image

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



galaxys4: hello students. welcome to my math class. we will be having a class trip this year, the...

galaxys4:

hello students. welcome to my math class. we will be having a class trip this year, the first ever math field trip in history. it's to hell. here we are

my life. every year. when i step into. a new math class…

14 summers ago 👙☺ #whenmybikiniobsessionstarted #TBT



14 summers ago 👙☺ #whenmybikiniobsessionstarted #TBT

Happy birthday to my "BIEH" @kevinandwisdom I wubb...



Happy birthday to my "BIEH" @kevinandwisdom I wubb yeew dimple boy 😚💕🎈🎉

Gradnight wouldn't have been the same without em...



Gradnight wouldn't have been the same without em 🏰✨😄#landoftheD #2013

✨🌸



✨🌸

"Hi it's me Madison and it's my...



"Hi it's me Madison and it's my birthday!" Happy 6th birthday to my half Filipino half Korean little sister Maddie! #yesihaveanothersister #cincodemayo #repost 🙋🎉🎈💕

Thank God for always pouring out his best blessings in surprise,...



Thank God for always pouring out his best blessings in surprise, constantly reminding me how unconditional his love is. Congrats to my babygirl on her first communion! #GodisLove 💕🙏

No picture could explain us any better. 😅💪 #PROM2013



No picture could explain us any better. 😅💪 #PROM2013

What college classes get to play laser tag as a class? 🔫😎 #woop...



What college classes get to play laser tag as a class? 🔫😎 #woop #theatre #tomiscool

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario