viernes, 7 de junio de 2013

From Paris to London

Since this morning… 



Since this morning… 

underthecarolinamoon: kiskex: The Design Files - Interview ·...



underthecarolinamoon:

kiskex:

The Design Files - Interview · Matthew Collins of Art & Interiors

Well, goodness gracious.

Photo



Photo



violentwavesofemotion: Jean Seberg smoking in a crushingly...





violentwavesofemotion:

Jean Seberg smoking in a crushingly beautiful way  in Breathless, directed by Jean-Luc Godard in 1960.

Photo



magykgirl replied to your post: Are mac’s really this bad, or is it just me? Sounds like you...

Sounds like you guys got the reject Macs in your office… Never had such problems.

Oddly enough Mac has, because there’s the option “Mouse won’t scroll” option on their support website. 

"I'm covered in the residue of your lips, the taste of your skin."

"I'm covered in
the residue of your lips,
the taste of your skin."

- Daily Haiku on Love by Tyler Knott Gregson (via tylerknott)

eat-more-greens: Blueberry Mint Juleps



eat-more-greens:

Blueberry Mint Juleps

Are mac's really this bad, or is it just me?

A life chronicle by girl who always wanted a mac and now can’t seem to get away from them fast enough. 

Seriously guys, in the office we just use mac’s. I was thrilled, yay I thought. I even got the new one! Well 1 month into using this lovely piece of design, I very much want to throw it out the window, even the over priced cd reader that you have to purchase on the side because the little shit is so thin it doesn’t have a cd reader built in! 

My mouse doesn’t work, the scroll keeps not working. ALL THE TIME. But, on the bright side we have a cabinet full of spares, guess what, most of them don’t work, and if they do it’s only for 5min. Then they die. 

It’s pathetic. I don’t care how pretty these machines are, it’s certainly not worth it. 

How the fuck am I supposed to work the rest of the day? Ugh… 

And the keyboards? Apparently you’re not supposed to clean them. You just have to wear white gloves all the time so you don’t get the immaculate white keys dirty. Because GOD FORBID you use a wipe, half a dozen keys will stop working. Mine is filthy (by my standards anyway) because I’m to scared to attempt to clean it and loose the “fuck you” key. 

Can I have a PC now? 

Mesh Dress - Zara Flats - Zara Bag - Zara



Mesh Dress - Zara

Flats - Zara

Bag - Zara

I just got a package FROM CANADA! AND I WAS SO EXCITED AND IT...



I just got a package FROM CANADA! AND I WAS SO EXCITED AND IT WAS LIKE CHRISTMAS AND I HAVE MANY FEELINGS AND NOW I HAVE TO GET CAITLIN ALL THE BEST THINGS BECAUSE SHE'S AMAZING AT THIS PACKAGES THING. THE GUYS ON THE FANCY WEBSITE HAVE NOTHING ON THIS GIRL! OKAY BYEEEEEE

I'm sorry this photo isn't the best, but i was in a hurry!! 

Do dia !



Do dia !

New In – 23



New In – 23

Sons



Sons

If you can't



If you can't

Chocolat



Chocolat

Curb Appeal



Curb Appeal

Sweatshirt A QUESTION OF Kiss the Boys…



Sweatshirt A QUESTION OF

Kiss the Boys…

"A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures for anything."

"A good laugh and a long sleep are the two best cures for anything."

- Irish proverb 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario